Thursday, January 19, 2012

Soft kitty, warm kitty...

Soft kitty, warm kitty...

I can't get Sheldon's (from Big Bang Theory) Soft kitty, warm kitty song out of my head when I look at this picture of Etta from Wednesday night.

Soft kitty,
warm kitty,
little ball of fur.
Happy kitty,
sleepy kitty,
purr, purr, purr.


Yesterday was a momentous day: in addition to being a back cat,

Back cat

she also became a lap cat!

Lap cat!

And today was a momentous day in other ways: Etta finally ate! Not a huge amount but enough to make us both really, really happy. Of course, it wasn't the good quality stuff that came in her care package, oh no, it was the over-the-counter crack from the convenience store - Fancy Feast medley! At this point, I'm just happy she ate something. I'll take it one day at a time since it's the first food she hasn't tried to bury.

Ps. You will never get the Soft kitty, warm kitty song out of your head now.

1 comment:

AngelsBleed said...

no kidding, I still sing that song whenever I'm sick now...DAMN Big Bang Theory! DAMN Sheldon Cooper. Such a sweet song though lol!