Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Heartbreaker



I haven't been blogging lately because I've lost my cute sweet subject matter...Etta had to go and live with my friend Debi because she was killing me. Unfortunately I developed really bad allergies to her and nothing was working. My friend has two cats from the same breeder - one of whom is Etta's sister from the same parents - so Etta has gone to a very good home. Everyone has taken to her -- of course, how could they not?!? And she seems very happy! And I have visiting rights! So all is good, although I do miss her terribly. She is such a sweet, nice cat, and the house and bed are very empty without her.

8 comments:

Key said...

your cat is really beautiful.

Poker Tables

Anna M. said...

Aww, I know what you are going through. I had a cat who was amazing! She was black and white and didn't take shit from anyone! But she died. When you see your cat, give it a hug for me!
_____________________________________

www.thiswideandwonderfulworld.blogspot.com

Claire Franceschetti said...

Sorry about the loss of your cat. Allergies are such a drag, and what a beautiful creature. Take care, Claire

Iftikhar Ahmed said...

Indian Forex updates, Forex Market of India, Indian Stock Exchange News, India and Pakistan Forex Changes updates and Currency International Exchange Rates
LatestFxMarket.Com

sunny kumar said...

Online Earning opportunities to make money online from home, Internet Online Business want to make money easy now.
www.jobzcorner.com

bhawan kumar said...

Online Earning opportunities to make money online from home, Internet Online Business want to make money easy now.
www.jobzcorner.com

sunny kumar said...

World's Most Popular Website where you can get every thing you want, Marketing and Advertising, Social Media Marketing, News updates, Entertainment Updates, Funny pictures, Entertainment Pictures, Hot pictures, Classified Websites, Mp3 Tunes, Online Jobs, Videos, Funny Videos and Much More Fun Mania
HotCurrentAffairs.com

Fahad Naseer said...

Which Car you want..? Here is a best list of Cars and Vehicles, Hot Vehicles, Strange Cars, Super Cars Model, Funny Cars, Car Latest Models, Cars with Girls, Cars like helicopter and Most Speed and Expensive Cars
WorldLatestVehicles.com