Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Heartbreaker



I haven't been blogging lately because I've lost my cute sweet subject matter...Etta had to go and live with my friend Debi because she was killing me. Unfortunately I developed really bad allergies to her and nothing was working. My friend has two cats from the same breeder - one of whom is Etta's sister from the same parents - so Etta has gone to a very good home. Everyone has taken to her -- of course, how could they not?!? And she seems very happy! And I have visiting rights! So all is good, although I do miss her terribly. She is such a sweet, nice cat, and the house and bed are very empty without her.

4 comments:

Key said...

your cat is really beautiful.

Poker Tables

Anna M. said...

Aww, I know what you are going through. I had a cat who was amazing! She was black and white and didn't take shit from anyone! But she died. When you see your cat, give it a hug for me!
_____________________________________

www.thiswideandwonderfulworld.blogspot.com

Claire Franceschetti said...

Sorry about the loss of your cat. Allergies are such a drag, and what a beautiful creature. Take care, Claire

Unknown said...

Indian Forex updates, Forex Market of India, Indian Stock Exchange News, India and Pakistan Forex Changes updates and Currency International Exchange Rates
LatestFxMarket.Com