Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Aristocats: we are Siamese, if you please...


Hey! What are you snickering at? If you don't mind, a gal has to find a way to amuse herself when no one else will. Can you believe both of my Peeps are busy - with *homework*?!? So my fellow Aristocats and I decided to do some studying of our own, and convened a meeting of our book club. Currently we are studying Quotable Cats: The Quintessential Collection of Feline Wisdom. On this page we are considering the wise words of Erma Bombeck:
"...cats...invented self-esteem; there is not an insecure bone in their body."

3 comments:

City Wiccan said...

It looks like quite the conference. I think maybe it would be too intellectual for me. I'd probably have trouble following.

Hey, you have a link to Rick Mercer! He's sooo great!!

Anonymous said...

Koko - this is tooo cute! What will she make you do next?

aao said...

This is one of my favorite :) You and your friends are so cute Koko!

-Aysen