Sunday, January 22, 2006

*happy place*


Well, for those who care to know, and granted, I assume that is pretty damn few, yesterday, in spite of our celebratory plans, Mrs Peep abandoned me and went to her *happy place*.

Now, I am not to sure what/where that is, but apparently her happy place involves fried eggs and bacon. And shopping. At least she came back with supremely chewable shopping bags. I was still giving her the cold shoulder since she had dumped me for the day (plus I was busy gnawing on the bags). I think she explained herself (or tried to) by nattering on about end of season sales... Nevertheless, since Mrs Peep had raised the topic of happy place, I got to wondering about this mystery. What is a happy place? Is it a state of mind or is it an actual place? Why does it apparently involve fried eggs and bacon? Does everyone enjoy the same happy place? Would I? One day I will solve the mystery of the happy place.

In the meantime, I will enjoy my towering queendom on the 10th floor, where I can survey my domains of air and land. We've been fortunate enough to have two days of bright sunshine (if you know this place called Toronto then you know what a rare gift this is) , and therefore, quality sunbeams! If you look closely, you may see my brain melting....

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What could be more happy than a comfy couch with an excellent view, a sunny spot, a bowl full of food and two peons to cater to your every need? Girl, you've got it made.

Anonymous said...

koko - I can sense the changing winds when your plan to rule TO from the 10th floor will come to fruition.....