Monday, February 27, 2006

Helping or hindering?

This is what Mrs. Peeps always asks me: Are you helping or are you hindering? As in, am I part of the solution or part of the problem -- or am I just a general pain in the arse?

I think I am always very helpful. Today, for example, Mrs. Peeps was waaaaaay behind in the homework for her leadership class. This is partly due to Grandma Mrs. Peep's visit - she is highly distracting and a very bad influence! But mostly it is due to the fact that Mrs. Peeps is a high-level, grade-A procrastinator. Whatever. In any event, you can see here that I was a BIG help as I sat here thinking about leadership development theory.

However, if perception is reality, then, according to Mrs. Peeps anyway, I was NOT as big a help as I thought. Mrs. Peeps was a little ticked with me today and kept removing me from her paperwork. As you can see, she finally devised a brilliant strategy which kept both of us happy.

Not helping, but not hindering. Hallelujah! The homework is done!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Mrs. Peeps is a high-level, grade-A procrastinator? Boy, you'd never know it from the way she bosses me around at work! ;p (protect me from her, Koko!)

kokopuff said...

I'm not so sure that you can look to me for protection...I've just visited El Timido's web site and have noted your over-the-top commenting on his site. Mrs. Peeps insists that I cannot boycott you from the Oscar party on Sunday BUT rest assured I am oscillating between wanting to show you how cute I am and how fangy I am...

Humph.

Anonymous said...

Beware kelly...don't get on koko's bad side...i can attest to the fanging. It is dangerous, painful and will mar your beauty. i still have the scar to prove it.