Monday, March 20, 2006

Mrs. Peeps goes AWOL

I must apologize on behalf of Mrs. Peeps, who has been very recalcitrant in her blogging duties. Apparently she was too busy with Ms. Blonde One on Saturday, lunching and yarn shopping and making wine and pubbing...

On Sunday, she felt guilty about all the other non-knitting projects she has neglected in her new-found pursuit of yarn, and thus she completed her first peyote-stitch delica bead amulet bag. Ta da!

Honestly, I don't know what has come over her lately as she clearly has her priorities all discombobulated, what with all the knitting, beading, pubbing, etc. I'll have to set her straight as the I, and my blog, must come first!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

City Wiccan said...

How horrible of her! I say you give her a good bite or scratch. The bag is quite cool though .. . well, maybe you can just steal a bead off it instead.