Friday, August 25, 2006

Party Like It's 1989...in Mexico! Ole!

It's Friday and if luck is with me, Mrs. Peeps will return to la hacienda at a decent hour tonight. I am tiring of Mr. Peeps and he is tiring of me, I am sure. We're feeling restless and festive - it's time for a fiesta! Bring on the guacamole, margeritas and sombreros: we're going all out!

I think someone started the party already...This is a side of Ms. Firefly Knit most people don't usually see! Whoo-hoo! Ole!

Note: Pointy sticks are strictly prohibited at this evening's festivities as we don't want yet another tipsy tinking experience, therefore there will be NO posts on knitting this weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

koko - are you having a fiesta party without me? That's it! No cake for you!

Not An Artist said...

Yeah, I'm on to you alright. Ms Blonde one tipped me off, I know you're trying to use us both for our cake ;). And now you're fiesta-ing without us?

Kelly said...

People! I like cake! I like more than one cake! Let me eat cake!

While we're on cake, it has been brought to my attention that I have been remiss in congratulating Ms. Blonde One on her fabulous cake decorating skills. I am truly sorry. The wedding cake you made for your sister was really nicely done and I bet she was very happy with it. I've even heard about your secret icing trick and I'm impressed and I support the idea of you starting a cake blog. Do it!

P.S. Koko, you rule.

sar said...

Ok...I'm confused... one of my boyz - Smokey - appears here! Is he lost?

kokopuff said...

Hi sar, I didn't want to get him in trouble, BUT since you were out of town and he was feeling festive, he did join the fiesta! Look, he brought his own sombrero, Ole!