Friday, April 06, 2007

Good Friday. Whatever.


Well, it's Good Friday for most folks. But not for me. See how empty the bed is? And the expression of indignation on my face? Mrs. Peeps is shortly leaving me so she can take a wee road trip to her aunt's (stopping at Ms. Firefly Knit's for a bit of lunching and knitting on the way...). I will miss her? Who will hug me and kiss me and call me George? Yes, it's true Mr. Peeps will be here but he is working for the next two days, and you know, he is my day person, not my night person -- he likes to sleep at night not cater to my every cuddling need in the middle of the night, go figure. Sigh. I will be so lonely without both my peeps. So you see. It's not Good Friday at all for me.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Awwww, those are sad, puppy dog eyes!

sar said...

Happy Easter to the Peeps! Now for some laughs: http://www.flickr.com/photos/17025280@N00/sets/72157600038845249/detail/