Monday, August 04, 2008

Trapped on the inside with a maniac, a camera and some knitted items...

IMG_1016

Such a lovely long weekend, and I was trapped on the inside! Even worse, I was trapped on the inside with a maniac who has a new camera and who needed a knitwear model for some recently finished items...

Lace Ribbon Scarf - Baby Bamboo

Lace Ribbon Scarf by Veronik Avery in Sirdar Snuggly Baby Bamboo.

IMG_1018

Skinny Soft Angora Scarf from The Knit Cafe
in Lorna's Laces Angel Multi (Envy).

Tidal Waves Socks - Ancient Threads

Tidal Wave Socks
in Ancient Threads merino. Luckily the sock forms show these off better than I can!

Whew. It was a hot photoshoot. Luckily my peep is a bit of a slow knitter, so I think I am off the hook for a few more weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Koko, I love the photos the maniac took with her new camera, if it's any consolation. You look tres chic!