Sunday, June 28, 2009

Koko, Lady Sleepsalot

Hi there,

It's been a while since many of you have seen me, so I thought I'd grace you with a picture from this weekend. See? I am alive, and doing fine. It's just I have a new hobby...

Koko Sleepy Head

I've become obsessed with sleeping. I'm more dedicated to it than I ever was. I used to get up in the morning for a while when the missus got up and I'd stay up for a few hours doing my thing, but now I only get up for a few moments and then it's back to bed with the mister who seems to like sleeping just as much as I do.

Koko Sleepy Head

Please excuse me. I meant to blog about some of the other things going on in my life, but it's sleepy-time!

Koko Sleepy Head

Good night!

2 comments:

Nana Sadie said...

So glad to see photos of you...kitties are supposed to sleep at lot! We humans could learn a thing or two!
(((hugs)))

lilliputianme said...

Oh Koko, a girl after my own heart! I loves sleeps too! Except I don't have nearly as much time for it as I'd like :)