What you know:
- She is blonde. Go figure.
- She likes to cook, and bakes scrumptious cakes.
- She is my biggest and most loyal fan.
- Her comments are witty and plenteous.
- She brings with her BOB: Blonde One's Boyfriend.
- She and Mrs. Peeps have a long history of girly antics.
- She occasionally knits, drinks and knits and drinks -- like all the cool cats.
- She loves animals.
What you may not know:
- Why spoil it? Keep reading my blog!
For the next few weeks, Ms. Blonde One will be on assignment in Africa. Yes, the actual continent, not some one-horse town in upstate New York! Home of my ancestors: the lion and the wildebeest. So she's off to the mother land to see where it all started. One should always begin at the beginning, don't you think?
My only hope is that this avid cook and adventurer does not obtain a copy of The Congo Cookbook on her travels as you may remember that that might not bode so well for me!