Sunday, April 01, 2007

Literary Koko

Kokology

This weekend as you can see I spent some time with one of my favourite books, but I am eagerly anticipating my next literary adventure -- which obviously I selected because of the title: Kokology.

Did you know that there is a new psychology called "Kokology"? Truly. And not made up by Mrs. Peeps about me. Created by a Japanese psychologist named Isamu Saito, "kokology is the study of kokoro" which means "mind" or "spirit" in Japanese.

KOKOLOGY 101:
kokology n [Japanese, kokoro, mind, spirit, feelings + Greek, -logia, the study of]
1. A series of psychological games designed to uncover emotional and behavioral traits of the players
2. A popular term for the interpretation of the hidden meanings of human behavior and situational responses
-- kokologist n
-- kokological adj
-- kokologize vi

From: Kokology - The Game of Self-Discovery, Tadahiko Nagao and Isamu Saito

5 comments:

Kelly said...

That book is just the right size for you Koko!

aao said...

Being a Kokoist, I'll go and read those books too Koko.
And I cannot finish without saying -you are so cute- Koko:)
-aao

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...koko....good to see that you keep busy while the peeps are out of the house.

Yvette said...

Situational responses, eh?
Purr, scratch, or ignore...these are the choices.

sarah said...

koko, have you seen this site?

http://www.icanhascheezburger.com/
lots of internet savy cats like yourself!