Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Score, Redux!

You may remember the Talbots Game which I told you about in April. While we played it again this past weekend! Such a fun game.

Talbot's Haul

This haul's tally: 4 pants (1 jeans, 1 fancy, 2 casual); 2 long-sleeved sweaters; 1 fancy skirt; 2 casual tops; 2 fancy tops. Total cost at full price $1232. Total paid after all the sales: $264.77. That's 21.5% of the original price or a 78.5% sale! Whee.

Is it wrong that I get so excited by this? Oh, well. I don't intend to stop! I do loves a sale. A lot! (That's the former Winnipegger in me!)

All this for how much???

Koko is pretty surprised and excited by this haul.

IMG_2015

After close inspection, she shows signs of her approval.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nicely done!

Nana Sadie said...

Koko...you go, girl!
(((hugs)))