Sunday, November 09, 2008

The Event of the Season (or The Story of My Sad Life Since I Wasn't Invited)...

I suppose you are wondering why I haven't posted in quite some time. I can only assume you actually care since you're reading my blog, so I will tell you. My less-than-trusty scribe was -- yet again -- far too busy to spend some time at home with me. Instead, she and Mr. Peeps attended the social event of the season: Adam and Michelle's wedding on Saturday night. They even dressed up and all (my Peeps, not just the bride and groom)!

IMG_2114

Unbelievable. Not just the happy event of course, but the fact that it happened without me! It was a lovely wedding I am told, filled with friends, joy and cupcakes. More photos (some even less blurry) from this event can be found here.

Michelle & Adam's Wedding

I waited and waited at home for the Peeps to return so I could get a full report. As nice an event as it was, I am sure the only thing that would have made it more perfect is if all the cats could have come too! Me, Guinness, Inca -- we would have had a blast!

IMG_2146

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Koko nothing like being left at home while others party..but your Peep's sure are looking quite smart..See you soon.

Nana Sadie said...

Poor Koko. I know it's hard.
You're looking especially lovely, tho' and suspect you would have outshined the Bride...
(((hugs)))