Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Koko's Annual Hat of Humiliation

If you have followed my blog at all, or know me in real life, you know that it's *that* special time of year: Koko's Annual Hat of Humiliation, in which a hat is designed and knit, and cat is kit and this perfect moment is recorded for posterity and shared far and wide.

In preparation for this year's photo session, Koko and I tested the hats from the last two years...

2009's Christmas Sombrero
:

Xmas Hat 2009

2008's Snowman:

Xmas Hat 2008

And if you're interested in what happened before 2008, you can check out 2007's Button Christmas Tree and 2006's Shriner Hat.

Here's a teaser for 2010's hat...coming soon!

Xmas 2010 Pixelate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one is sure to be my favourite, Koko......

Marguerite

Sar said...

Oooo! The suspense is killing me!

Jeffrey Slater said...

I believe my two persians conspire during the day when I am at work and rearrange my sock drawer. Nice photos.
You might enjoy reading some of my special moments at Moments Later. I write about special remembrances like the time my 83 year old mother dressed up as a bumble bee.
Enjoy.
http://momentslater.blogspot.com/2010/11/being-bea.html