Sunday, April 04, 2010

Lazy Easter Sunday

It's a beautiful sunny day today and I'm just hanging about the house, enjoying the rare breeze that is actually gracing our apartment with its presence, knitting, and munching on Easter cookies I made on Friday. I had intended to make them to take to work last week, but I didn't plan well as I hadn't completely cottoned onto the fact that to have them ready to take in before the end of the week (aka Thursday), I'd have to make them before Thursday...

Easter Egg Cookies

Speaking of cotton, I am in the sixth section of Citron using 6-ply cotton colour-changing yarn by Wolle's Yarn Creations in Aqua Frog. Thankfully this is the final section before the bind off section - the rows are at the point where they take FOREVER to knit! Koko was helping, as per usual. She was terribly unimpressed I woke her to take a photo...

Catron

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Julie said...

AMAZING looking cookies!! And koko looks so displeased about being woken....

Marian (Sweetopia) said...

Gorgeous cookies!! So nice to see you again yesterday!